[W5SFA] License renewal?

Joe Cucuzza cucuzza18 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 06:44:15 CST 2024

Hi Brad
Sorry for the confusing term.  I meant 35 question test.  I don't think
too clearly between 9 PM and 9 AM  :)
Here are some links to consider.  The pool of questions changes a
little, but are basically similar.
https://hamradioprep.com/free-ham-radio-practice-tests/  I tried this.
After the practice test is instantly graded, you can review the test and
look at the explanations.
https://www.arrl.org/exam-practice
https://arrlexamreview.appspot.com/
73  Joe  KA8WEP