[W5SFA] License renewal?

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Mon Jan 8 15:29:59 CST 2024

Brad,

Once you get so you’re routinely passing the practice exams, you should be ready to go.  BTW, make sure you’re using one of those sites Joe listed, as they make some minor changes to the test every 3 years.  The web sites will be up to date.

You’ll need to register on the FCC site and get an FRN number if you don’t already have one – they made that a requirement a few years back.  Here’s the link:  https://apps.fcc.gov/cores/userLogin.do

Give us a few weeks warning as to when you want to test so we can get a team together.

73,

Roger