[W5SFA] W5SFA ARC banquet

Cameron mitchl at mitchl.net
Tue Jan 13 19:00:38 CST 2015

Hi Ya’ll,

We are making good progress in signing up for our annual banquet on Jan. 24.  Hope we have twenty attendees as last year.  Here is the current information (please tell me of any corrections):

Dan and Linda White - plates, cups, “silverware”, coffee, coffee maker, sugar etc., iced tea, and other necessary items to set up for the party.
     I will take care of getting the prep done. (Including tables and chairs
Kat and Robert Croker - kitchen Tsar, food set up and take down and anything related.
Roger and Pam Klein - salad and dessert
Ron and Agnes Beauregard -
Carl and Linda Pleasant - vegetable and rolls
Cameron  - Barbecue, onions,pickles, some cokes, sprite and beer and wine

Hope to hear from lotsa you.

Cameron