[W5SFA] W5SFA ARC banquet

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:14:39 CST 2015

Gil and Beth Franke will be there, but we haven't decided what we will
bring.  Beth will look over this list and see what she would like to fix.
Maybe a veggie plate with dip, or a dessert.  I'll leave that to her
decision.

I have a portable 2M antenna I'll bring, along with a printout and link to
construction details.  Might also bring my pride and joy, a homebrew folded
hf dipole complete with paraffin wax boiled dowel pin separators!  But I
won't want to string it up, just display it in a roll. I wish I had not
scavenged my first homebrew antenna tuner; I'd bring it, but it has long
since disappeared.

--Gil WB5RFQ

--

----