[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net 5-5-20

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Tue May 5 19:22:21 CDT 2020

We had 111 check-ins tonight:

W5AOV Dan

K5FRT Jack

W5FUY David

K5EAM Earl

W5LBW Linda

WA5IWB Ray

N5RWK Roger

WB5RFQ Gil

KD5KAD Beth

KF5ZW Jesse

KE5FN Jim

Announcements tonight:

Jim KE5FN reports 17 meters is open.  Don't give up on HF.

Roger N5RWK reports the Yaesu DR2X repeater that was shipped to Yaesu
for repair should arrive tomorrow.  Thanks to Roger for all he does to
keep our system of repeaters up and running.

No equipment for sale or needed

Reminder - We will have our May Club meeting on the 27th via the
Bellville Repeaters.  Time will be 7:00 PM.  We will be accepting
nominations for Stephen F. Austin Amateur Radio Club officers for the
election in June.

Good Turnout tonight

Thanks to all for participating in tonight's net.

Have a safe and prosperous week.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT