[W5SFA] Election Time is fast approaching

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Sun May 3 18:35:36 CDT 2020

Greetings to all.  Hope all is well with you and family.

Well we are 5 months into our year of 2020.  That means Cinco De-Mayo is
coming along with time to reflect on our club officers.  We need to have
nominations for the following offices-President, Vice-President and
Secretary/Treasurer.  If you have a desire to run for one of the
offices, make yourself known to any current club officer.  We will be
accepting nominations for officers at our May Club Meeting on May 27th.
Election time will be at our June 24th meeting.  Please give some
thought for the nominations for club officers.  We have had a great year
in spite of the Covid 19 emergency.

I want to thank the current club officers for their support, guidance
and a job well done.

Stay Safe and look forward to our May meeting.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT