[W5SFA] Winter Field Day at Kenney Store

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Tue Jan 23 19:20:47 CST 2018

W5SFA Members,

A quick reminder that Saturday, January 27 is our annual club gathering.
The event will be held  at the Kenney Store, start time is 1:30.

Saturday, January 27 is also Winter Field Day.  Dennis, WR5DC, has arranged
with Kenney Store management so we can operate in the open area behind the
store.  The facility will be open to us starting at 8 am.  So if you've got
an itch to participate in Winter Field Day, this is your golden opportunity!
There should be plenty of operators on the air to contact.  We will have at
least two rigs going, more are welcome, or if you'd just like to bring
yourself and make some contacts, that's ok too.

If you're planning to participate in WFD, let Dennis WR5DC know so we can
plan our setup (just respond to this note on the reflector).

73,

Roger