[W5SFA] Club Meeting Tomorrow Evening

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 06:35:33 CDT 2016

Roger --

I will not be at the radio club meeting this evening. I have a conflict
with another club meeting -- the German Society -- and it just so happens
this is their annual ice cream social!!

I need to get in touch with you to see how PR on the special event station
is and get to work on it.  Give me a call when it is convenient: 361 442
6008.

Gil WB5RFQ

--

----