[W5SFA] Club Meeting Tomorrow Evening

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Tue Jul 26 20:56:15 CDT 2016

Just a quick reminder that our July meeting will be held tomorrow
(Wednesday) at Yani's Steak House in Bellville.

6pm Dinner, 7 pm Meeting.  We will have at least one test as well.

As far as the agenda, we will talk about plans for the upcoming Special
Event Station.  Also, I'd like to propose the club purchase a new banner,
the smaller one we found in the courthouse in May is falling apart.   We are
also working on getting the club roster on the web site updated, and making
sure that our new members are on the club's email list.

See you there,

Roger N5RWK