[W5SFA] Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow Night

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Tue Oct 27 10:17:59 CDT 2015

Fellow W5SFA'ers:

A quick reminder that our last meeting of 2015 will be Wednesday evening at
Yani's.  You know the drill...dinner at 6, meeting at 7.  I believe we will
have a tester as well.

Here is the agenda - let me know if you have any additions.

Old Business:

                Follow-up on Special Event Station

                                We received 10 QSL requests, and 5
certificate requests.   Ron, Dan and I are working on mailings.

                                Logs were uploaded to LoTW last week, we got
57 confirmations.

                                Letter/donation/picture for State Historic
Park

                Repeater Update (Dan)

New Business:

                Banquet date/location in January

                2016 Club Activities

                                Another Special Event Station?

                                ARRL National Parks on the Air event-
activate LBJ National Historical Park, Big Thicket, Padre Island, or Waco
Mammoth?

                                Group 6m, 2m or 70 cm Yagi antenna build

                                Field Day

                                Other ideas?

73,

Roger N5RWK