[W5SFA] Balloon Launch

RAY MEECH chezrez at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 14:55:47 CST 2023

 Hey Gil,
You might check your computer clock. Timing is critical to decoding the digital modes.
Ray
WA5IWB

    On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 08:22:18 PM UTC, Gilbert Franke <g.a.franke at gmail.com> wrote:

 I don't know what is the matter with my WSPR receiver.  I am not getting any decodes.  I think it may be a strong signal that is a constant interference.  I'll keep monitoring and hope to send spots into the WSPR Net eventually.  I'm glad there are other stations hearing KF5ZRT/A!

-- Gil