[W5SFA] Balloon Launch

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:21:51 CST 2023

I don't know what is the matter with my WSPR receiver.  I am not getting
any decodes.  I think it may be a strong signal that is a constant
interference.  I'll keep monitoring and hope to send spots into the WSPR
Net eventually.  I'm glad there are other stations hearing KF5ZRT/A!

-- Gil

--

----
Gilbert A Franke <http://www.gilbertfranke.com>