[W5SFA] Balloon Update

Roger Klein rwklein at proton.me
Fri Feb 10 20:51:48 CST 2023

The balloon has shut down for the night, last position at 19:20 UTC was south of Nova Scotia, altitude over 25,000 feet. We're hoping it will come alive Saturday morning when the sun gets high enough, about 9:15am local time. It will be at least 3 time zones ahead of us.

We are still planning for another balloon launch tomorrow (Saturday) morning around 8 am at N5RWK's QTH, 24991 Aurich Rd in New Ulm. Launch will be dependent on low winds and clear sky.

73,

Roger

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.