[W5SFA] Mail List Bounce Issues

Roger Klein rwklein at proton.me
Thu Sep 15 17:23:21 CDT 2022

Folks,

A number of you have reported issues with mail server bounce notices today.

Apparently, certain email domains including att, scbglobal, yahoo and others consider emails originating from our mail server to be spam. The emails were rejected, and this caused bounces back to the club mail server, which in turn disabled these addresses in the club mailing list.

I have gone into the mail server settings and re-enabled these addresses, so you should hopefully be receiving this message.

This may only be a band-aid fix, since those impacted may get unsubscribed again if the messages get rejected. I'll keep an eye out for this, and see if there is a better fix.

73,

Roger N5RWK

Sent from Proton Mail mobile