[W5SFA] Balloon launch Cat Spring

miss.bev.56 miss.bev.56 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:06:15 CDT 2022

Hi Dan.Joe is experiencing covid symptoms and so far has tested negative. We're being cautious and will not make it to the launch tomorrow. Good luck. We want to track the balloon. Will you be transmitting on WSPR at 20 meters? What call sign will you use?Thanks. BevSent from my Metro by T-Mobile 5G Device
-------- Original message --------From: Dan White <dan at dandlfarms.com> Date: 9/8/22  4:26 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: W5SFA Reflector <w5sfa at w5sfa.org> Subject: [W5SFA] Balloon launch Cat Spring

Well I’m going to try my attempt to launch a balloon.

Time: 10 AM Saturday

Gathering time: 9:30 AM at my place (actually across the street from my
house).
Address: 12027 FM 949, Cat Spring, TX 78933

Cell: 979-398-0306 if you have a problem finding it.

Hope to see you there. Dan, W5AOV