[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net 8-23-22

Gary kf5zrt at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 23 19:24:42 CDT 2022

Thanks to all for taking time to check in tonight. We had 16 check-ins.

Glad to see some rain coming through our area. We can always use more.

Ray WA5IWB reports on upcoming High Altitude Balloon project coming up.

Reminder to all, our August club meeting will be on the 31st at Cielito Lindo in Bellville in the back room. Meal at 6 meeting at 7. There will be a presentation on WSPR.ORG tracking site. Good time to brush up on the software usage for the upcoming balloon project.

Thanks to all
73
Gary KF5ZRT

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.