[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net 11-23-21

Dan White dan at dandlfarms.com
Wed Nov 24 11:39:00 CST 2021

Chuck,

In 2022 (first quarter I think) the new tower in Wallis will be finished. We will have a repeater there that we plan on linking to the Bellville repeater. If you have a Yeasu C4FM radio you might try 444.875 Group 00 to see if that will make it to Bellville. As Gary said, if you have wires-x that will do it for sure. Several units the plug into your computer and work without a radio.

Dan White, W5AOV Cat Spring