[W5SFA] Radio in the Park-Reminder

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 11:17:23 CDT 2021

Greetings to all.

Just a follow-up reminder,

We are set for Radio in the Park on June 19th. Location
Margaret Chesley Memorial Park, 204 North Miller St, Bellville, Texas
77418  Start at 8:00 am until Noon or so depending on turnout.

All hams and interested parties are invited.  Bring your station and
setup or try your hand on a station on site.  We will have digital
HF(FT8 & PSK31), voice HF and possible D-Star radio. If you just want an
eyeball QSO, that works also.

As before coffee and doughnuts will be the order of the day.

Bring that new radio you received for Fathers Day!!!!!!

Questions-Contact Gary Baldwin or Ray Meech.

73

Gary Baldwin KF5ZRT