[W5SFA] Travel trailer for sale price cut

john Parmalee jparmalee at aol.com
Thu Jul 4 16:52:45 CDT 2019

2017 Autumn Ridge mini by StarCraft, 14 RB for sale PRICE CUT! NOW $9950.  This hard to find gem is like new.  Purchased new Feb of 18. Just 2490lb dry/3200 Gross. Last it was pulled to both California and Florida last summer with a Dodge Grand Caravan, no problem. Sleeps three, shower/small tub & toilet, remote control hot Water, two burner kitchens with vent & microwave. The air conditioner and heater, both thermostat controlled. AM/FM radio/ CD player and built in Wi-Fi, Cable or a super roof antenna, flat screen TV, power roll out awning, rear viewing TV camera, power tongue jack, and propane dual tanks propane for heat, cooking and hot water; Pressure fresh water and separate grey and dark water storage; Good tires with new spare, probably about 12,000 total miles on the mini. Manual leveling jacks.   All original documentation included. Search: Full specs autumn ridge 2017 Mini  Email me for pictures or call me 281-380-3811 to see the mini. It is in Hockley

John ParmaleeJparmalee at aol.com281-380-3811
K5VGM WI2XLJ