[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net 7-2-19

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Tue Jul 2 20:02:55 CDT 2019

Nice job with the net tonight Gary.  Seemed like the new format took about the same amount of time as the old format.  Either one works for me.

For anyone installing a mobile radio in their vehicle, I've found the following web site to be one of the best resources:  http://www.k0bg.com/install.html

The note about good wiring practices, and avoiding issues with the ELD (electrical load detector) that is mounted near the negative battery terminal, can be found here:
http://www.k0bg.com/wiring.html    Also watch out for galvanic corrosion issues in vehicles with aluminum bodies, like the Ford F-150 I have!

73,

Roger N5RWK