[W5SFA] Announcements

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 07:14:27 CDT 2018

Roger, thanks for the announcements.  *And thanks for a great 4 years for
the club during your tenure. * You have introduced several very helpful
events: the SFA / San Felipe special event station, Build Night, weekly
net, and kept up the growth of the club.  Our exam schedule continues to
attract new hams.  Kudos to Dan and his faithful volunteer examiners!

I will not be a the club meeting again this week.  Lent services prevented
me last month.  This week the service is on Thursday, but on Wednesday, the
German Club has a special presentation: a history of the early settlers in
Cat Spring and Millheim.  The Concordia Gesang Verein -- German singers --
are singing a song that was prominent in the early German settlements of
Texas.  And I sing with them!

It is also time for a new Vice-President of SFAustin Radio Club.  Time for
a new slate -- well, I'm not talking about Sect/Treas, but Pres / VP!

Thanks,
Gil WB5RFQ

--

----