[W5SFA] Just a test.

JOE CUCUZZA jcucuzza at industryinet.com
Thu Feb 2 10:17:44 CST 2017

Hi all
I talked with my ISP (Internet Service Provider) today.
The solution was to go into the mail server and add a whitelist (filter-similar to an access control list).
The problem with getting too many bounces is that your service from the address that is bouncing can be disabled.
I hope that this is clearer than mud!
73
Joe