[W5SFA] Meeting

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Sun Oct 23 14:31:09 CDT 2016

Dan,

Thanks, the second repeater sounds like a good deal for the club.  We can discuss this further on Wednesday.

All,

An inexpensive way to get into the Yaesu C4FM digital is their FTM-3200DR 2M transceiver.  While it is a stripped down model (no APRS or GPS) it's functional and relatively inexpensive - and does analog as well as digital.  DX Engineering is currently selling it for $135.

October 26 is our last scheduled club meeting for 2016.  One of the agenda items is the date and location for the annual banquet in January.  See you at Yani's!

73,

Roger