[W5SFA] Meeting

Dan White dan at dandlfarms.com
Sun Oct 23 08:11:20 CDT 2016

W5SFA members,

We will have one test to give for the evening.

I have had an offer to donate $500 for the second digital repeater (Yaesu setup on 2M)  it the club will buy the interface box (DR-1x) needed to put it on the controller (less than190 bucks including shipping).

In addition I am going to install an ICOM 2M D-Star digital on the new antenna the county put up for us. This is a no charge thing. Just doing it for the fun of it. I don’t even have a radio that will work on it.

See you at the meeting.

Dan, W5AOV