[W5SFA] Fwd: Special Event - Sep 26-Sep 27, 1400Z-2000Z, W5SFA, Bellville, TX

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:33:31 CDT 2015

Dan -- I had not realized this is not an Amateur Radiio Club!  -- That is
one of those distinctions that is subtle to the uninitiated but of vital
significance to the ones in the know (like "one cat; one spring!").  Thanks
for pointing that out.  I can well imagine the way the name of the radio
club came about is that SFAARC is simply and awkward acronym!

Thanks!  Hope to see you this evening at Janik's!
--Gil WB5RFQ

--

----
Gilbert A Franke <http://www.gilbertfranke.com>