[W5SFA] Mail List serve

Cameron mitchl at mitchl.net
Thu May 30 12:23:05 CDT 2013

Hi all,

The default action for a reply for the W5SFA reflector is to send to all members of the list.  For example, if I were to send everyone a message using w5sfa at w5saf.org and you wish to reply to it, if you simply use the reply feature of your mail software, your reply will go to everyone, including me, of course.

If you wish your reply to go only to particular people, you will have to change the TO field of the message to show only the person(s) you wish.  (This means that if you don’t want everyone in on your message, you need to be careful.)

You can always check the TO/FROM fields to be sure what will happen.

73,

Cam
k5cam