[W5SFA] Meeting

Kat Croker katcroker at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 08:25:36 CDT 2013

I think that with only one day to go, we should continue at yumm! Tomorrow and bring it up to the group. We have already announced the venue for tomorrow and i think it may cause confusion for some folks to change venues this late in the game. I'll go into town early tomorrow and go to Los cabos and check out the meeting facilities and whether or not they will be consistently available to us. Los cabos has an extensive menu of both Mexican food and steak house items, and a full bar for those who drink.

Hopefully, suffering through one more meal at yumm! won't be too horrible. :)

Kat

Sent from my iPad