[W5SFA] Quick update on May Meeting

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Wed May 27 20:00:15 CDT 2020

Greetings to all.

Just wanted to inform all on the reflector of the nominees for the W5SFA
Club Officers

Secretary/Treasurer - Kat Croker

Vice-President - Jack Bates

President - Gary Baldwin

Thanks to all that participated in tonight's meeting.  Our formal
election of candidates will be at our June meeting.  As a reminder, Club
dues are normally paid at the June meeting.  With the current
restrictions and concerns with a face to face meeting we will most
likely have another Meeting on the Air.

We will be preparing a mail out that will have the mailing address to
send your dues.  This is a good time for updating you information for
email, phone and call sign.  These items change and don't always make it
into the records.

Dues will remain at $20.00 for individual or $21.00 for you and spouse.

Thanks to all for the support during this year and having patience with
all the changes in our activities.  Hopefully, we can get back to normal
with our meal & meeting format.  I do miss the fellowship time we share.

73

Gary - KF5ZRT