[W5SFA] Bellville Repeaters are back up

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Fri Mar 27 13:15:38 CDT 2020

Folks,

I swapped out the repeater for our spare unit this morning.  Tested with
several club members (thanks Dan W5AOV and Ray WA5IWB).  Looks like
everything is AOK again.  Also thanks to Dennis WR5DC for tuning the cans
for us yesterday.

Please generate some traffic - the setup is the same:  UHF is C4FM digital,
and VHF is FM Analog, and the two interconnect as before.

I've also installed a remote kill switch on the repeater so I can remotely
connect through the internet and power cycle the repeater in case of any odd
behavior.

Thanks es 73,

Roger N5RWK