[W5SFA] W5SFA February Meeting Minutes

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:34:04 CDT 2020

Greetings to all.

At this time Roger & Dan are working to get our repeater back on the
air. Hopefully we can schedule our net meeting for next Wednesday.  I am
enclosing the minutes for our last meeting in February for your review.
When we have our net meeting we can ask for any additions or corrections
and approve.  Thanks for your patience as we all adapt to our daily
routines during the Covid19 emergency.  Wishing all well and 73

Gary-KF5ZRT