[W5SFA] Reminder-March Club Meeting

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:37:09 CDT 2020

Greeting to all.

Just a quick reminder that we will be conducting our March Club meeting
on the air using the 145.410 Bellville repeater.  I plan to use the roll
call list to determine participation.  As this is a first for us,
patience and consideration of others will be order of the day.

Hopefully, each of you are well during this stressful time.  Join us
Tuesday evening for our weekly net and on Wednesday at 7:00 PM for our
club meeting.

Thanks for your help and participation during these times.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT