[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 20:02:49 CDT 2020

We had 10 check-ins tonight:

W5AOV     Dan

W5LBW    Linda

K5FRT     Jack

N5BLB    Buck

K5EAM Earl

N5BLB Buck

WA5IWB Ray

N5RWK Roger

WR5DC    Dennis

N5STA    Gary

Welcome to Gary N5STA all the way from West Houston area.

Announcements:    The club meeting as a group at Sealand has been
canceled.  Instead we will have a Net meeting on the club repeaters on
Wednesday March 25th at 7:00 PM.  We will have the reading of the
minutes from the February meeting as well as Treasurer Report. We will
address any new business as needed.  I appreciate the input I received
from club members regarding the decision to change the March meeting
from a group event to a Net. Thank you very much.

We also had a brief discussion on our experiences with shopping in our
local areas.  Paper products seem to have empty shelves everywhere.
Dried beans and rice are in short supply.  Thanks to everyone for their
input.

Have a safe and prosperous week.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT