[W5SFA] Available equipment

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Sun Mar 8 09:26:47 CDT 2020

A little more info about the controllers:

Model is the Arcom RC-210.  They are left over from our old analog setup and are perfectly functional.  The controllers include the board and the rack mount aluminum enclosure.  Two of the units have an aluminum cover over the electronics; one does not.  The color of the enclosure is off white.

Here is a link to the RC-210 web site:  https://www.arcomcontrollers.com/index.php/rc210/rc210-board

73,

Roger N5RWK