[W5SFA] Correction: W5SFA Tuesday Night Net Report for Feb. 25

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:34:27 CST 2020

Yes, turned out to be a large checkin night!

I was thinking we would be at the meeting, but this is Ash Wednesday.  Our
church has a service tonight so won't make the meeting. Let me pose a
question here.

I am receiving WSPR on my RPi DRAWS, so I can see the output from my U3S on
the waterfall. There is more than one signal. Once i decoded 8 signals from
my beacon at the same transmission! As close as 20 Hz apart. But mostly 60
Hz separation. Any ideas what is going on? I haven't seen any description
like that in the U3S discussions on the internet.

Also, who is permitted to post spots to the WSPR net? Could I do that? Do I
need to sign in or register first?

Thanks,
Gil WB5RFQ