[W5SFA] Reminder

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 19:39:35 CST 2020

Hello All

Just a quick reminder on upcoming events.

February 22nd  -  Radio in the Park-Navasota.  Setup 7:00 AM Operating
8:00 AM to Noon. We are located at the corner of E. Washington St (Hwy
105) and Farquhar St.  Look forward to seeing you there.  Normal Ham
Operator food on site - Coffee & Doughnuts.

February 26th - February Club Meeting: Meal 6:00 PM Meeting 7:00 PM

Cielito Lindo Mexican Restaurant, 412 E. Main St, Bellville.

Hope to see there.  We need to discuss the repeater configuration.
Roger Klein will provide information about Yaesu Wires-X for all.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT