[W5SFA] Radio in the Park

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 20:13:20 CST 2020

Good Evening fellow Hams.

It's that time again for a Radio in the Park.

We have tentatively scheduled our event for Saturday February 22nd at
the VFW in Navasota on Hwy 105 by the airport.

Can't miss the big green tank in front.

The main reason for the Navasota location is to involve our sister club
Grimes County Amateur Radio Group.

The GCARG is a small club with relatively new hams.  The goal is to
spread the knowledge base around and build lasting relationships between
the clubs.  All are invited to join in whether you setup a station and
operate or just want to have coffee and doughnuts and do eyeball QSO's.
Family members are welcome as well as guests.

Hopefully, this weather will settle down and be warmer and less wind.

Will keep you posted on final details as they are finalized.

Mark your calendars, dust off your Go-Boxes and pick out your antenna of
choice.

It should be a fun time for all.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT