[W5SFA] January W5SFA Club Meeting

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 22:38:32 CST 2020

Greetings to all.

2020 is almost behind us.  Looking forward to 2021.  I am asking for
your thoughts on having a group meeting on January 27.  We may be able
to meet at Cieleto Lindo in Bellville.  Depending on responses received,
I will check out the availability of of the party room.  There should be
enough room for social distancing.

I would like to have enough feedback from the club members by January
15th.  If there is enough support for the group meeting, I will confirm
availability of the party room.

Best wishes to all for a safe New Years.

73

Gary - KF5ZRT