[W5SFA] Tuesday Night Net - tonight at 7 pm

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Wed Dec 23 14:50:36 CST 2020

There’s always next week.  It’s the last net of 2020!  N5RWK will be officiating once again.

We had a good turnout last night, with 10 check-ins:  KF5ZRT (Gary, el presidente). K5FRT (Jack, el vicepresidente), KD5KAD (Beth), WB5RFQ (Gil), WA5IWB (Ray), W5AOV (Dan), W5LBW (Linda), KF5ZW (Jessie), KI5BYM (Brandon) and KI5MER (Anna) checking in.  Thanks to all.

Something I should have mentioned on the air last night:  the W5SFA downtown Houston repeater (146.96 Mhz) is out of service, and will remain so until sometime later in January.  We had an equipment failure just before Thanksgiving and the transmitter was powered down.  Once we have spare equipment available to install, I’ll make a trip down there and see about  getting it back in service.

73,

Roger N5RWK