[W5SFA] Yaesu FTM-100 Dual Band Radio

RAY MEECH chezrez at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 13:01:25 CST 2020

 I agree with the purchase.

    On Thursday, December 17, 2020, 6:59:52 PM UTC, Gary Baldwin <kf5zrt at gmail.com> wrote:

 Greetings to all.

We have an opportunity to purchase a FTM-100 Dual Band radio along with
a Samalec power supply for a total of $200.00.  The radio is in like new
condition and can be used to link our Columbus Station with Bellville or
as a backup if needed.

This equipment is for sale from one of our club members that has been
ill for the past months and is selling some of his equipment.

I believe this would enhance our ability to improve our current system
and ask for feedback weather to approve the purchase or not.

I have discussed this purchase with Roger N5RWK and he is in support of
the purchase.

Please respond on the reflector or to me directly at kf5zrt at gmail.com or
(979) 530-2220

73