[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net 12-15-20

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:52:19 CST 2020

We had 5 check-ins tonight:

K5FRT Jack

KE5FN Jim

N5RWK Roger

K5EAM Earl-Proxy Check-IN

WA5IWB Ray

Announcements tonight:

Roger reports that the repeaters were not performing as usual.  His site
visit yesterday found the amplifiers were off line due to tripped
breakers. He arranged the power differently and reset breakers. All
appears to be good today.  When you have a chance, give a hearty thanks
to Roger for his great service to our club.

Thanks to all for participating in tonight's net.

Have a safe and prosperous week.  Be safe as we continue with the
Holiday Season.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT