[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net 4-21-20

Kat Croker katcroker at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 07:42:13 CDT 2020

A letter and donation check in the amount of $50 was mailed Friday (4/17) to the Texas A&M Radio Club from the Officers and Members of SFARC, wishing them a speedy recovery from the storm damages. Many thanks to the members of this club for their quick response to the need. I will forward any type of reply we may receive to this address from the TAMU Club.
73sKatKB5ITB