[W5SFA] W5AC-TAMU Amateur Radio Club

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:34:22 CDT 2020

I have a suggestion for the club.

As posted on the reflector earlier, the W5AC radio tower sustained
significant damage due to weather conditions last week. As a sister club
in our surrounding area, I think a donation from the Stephen F. Austin
Radio Club would be appropriate. Dollar amount not to exceed $50.00.  I
would appreciate feedback from the club in general regarding this
action.  I believe this amount is a modest request to help out a sister
club in need of help.

Please respond either through the reflector or directly to me at
kf5zrt at gmail.com or (979) 530-2220.

I appreciate your attention to this and thank you in advance.

73

Gary - KF5ZRT

W5SFA President