[W5SFA] Generator for sale

Jim Scarbrough jrscarbrough at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 3 21:34:10 CDT 2020

When the virus has run its course, I'm going to put my portable generator up
for sale.  I used it to power essentials in my home when I lived in Houston,
but we put in a whole house generator when we moved to the country.

It is a Honda EU6500is and is a variable speed, (relatively) quiet, fuel
efficient inverter type generator.  6500 watts peak, 5500 watts sustained.
It's 10 years old with only 31 hours on the meter and has been stored inside
a garage all the time.  It was capable of simultaneously running two small
window A/C units, ceiling fans, TVs, a PC, lots of interior/exterior
lighting plus all essential appliances.  It'll run up to 12 hours on a
fill-up.

Please email if you are interested or have questions.

73 and stay safe,

Jim KE5FN "Fake News"