[W5SFA] Reminder for Wednesday Evening

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:03:29 CDT 2020

Greetings to all.

Just a quick reminder to check out the Washington County Special Net on
the 147.260 repeater in Brenham.  Their net is a information session
about Covid-19 presented by Dr. Will, local doctor in Brenham.  This net
is scheduled for 7:00 PM tonight.

At 7:30 PM we will have our March Club meeting via the Bellville
repeaters.  Thanks to Roger, Dan and Dennis in getting our repeater
systems back to normal operation.  This net is a first for us, but is
the norm around the country to keep up the exchange of information and
socialization for the club.  Hope to hear you on the nets tonight.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT