[W5SFA] Kruse Village Digital Demo

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 18:50:56 CST 2019

Quick update.

The demo was a great success.  We had four stations setup. FT-8 on 20
meters, PSK31 on 40 meters, D-star on the Bellville 2 meter repeater and
a D-star HT working through a MMDVM.  We had somewhere around 15
visitors from the area. (next time we will do a sign in sheet)

Lots of eyeball qso's and interest in the digital modes.  For those that
attended our gathering thanks very much.

Thanks to Kruse Village & Mr. Jack K5FRT for allowing us the use of
their facility.

Hope we can schedule another event soon.

Thanks again to all that joined us.  If you were unable to attend, maybe
next time we meet.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT