[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net 5-21-19

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Tue May 21 19:42:47 CDT 2019

Good Evening fellow hams.

Our net tonight was light with only three check-in's tonight.

K5EAM-Earl

K5LLR-Skip

KG5NCL-John

No traffic or announcements were received.

Only comment was there is a long hang time on the repeater dropping
after each transmission. About 5 to 10 seconds.

Skip and Earl both reported there was a "static" type of noise. My radio
showed the Green receive lights until the repeater dropped.  Hopefully
nothing serious.

Thanks to Earl, Skip and John for checking in tonight.

Best wishes and safe travels for those returning from "Ham Mecca" in
Dayton.  We look forward to all the sights and sounds from Dayton and
all the great bargains found.

To All a safe and prosperous week.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT