[W5SFA] Radio in the Park

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 16:48:22 CDT 2019

Greetings fellow HAMS.  it is that time again for a Saturday Radio in
the Park.

Dust off the radio and batteries and your favorite antenna and join in
the fun.

This time we are going to Henderson Park by the F-111 Jet on display.
Directly across from the American Legion and Fireman's Park.

Date will be Saturday March 30th. Operations from 8:00 AM to about Noon.

Since there are no utilities at the sight we plan to operate from
battery power since we are just operating four hours.

Coffee and doughnuts will be on site for those so inclined.

Thanks to Ray Meech WA5IWB for contacting the Veterans responsible for
the F-111 display at the VFW.

There is a lot of excitement from the VFW group that we are setting up
near the display.  We should see some promotion of the event on the VFW
Facebook page to help spread the word.

Suggest you bring your favorite chair and shade if desired.  I have a 10
foot X 10 foot canopy that Ray and I will setup under. There are two
picnic tables in the area also.

Any questions or concerns please reach out to Ray or myself.

73

Gary

KF5ZRT