[W5SFA] Radio For Sale

Dennis Email dhcody at att.net
Wed Mar 14 14:26:43 CDT 2018

Good afternoon,

I have a friend in Dallas that bought and Icom 7100  HF,VHF, UHF and Dstar
radio a month ago.  He is in his 80s and could not figure out how to program
the radio and is wanting to sell it for $750.  Comes with all the boxes
manuals and the RT Systems software for programming.   This is a good price
as they were selling for $1100 a while back.  Gee I don't think he even sent
in the warranty card.  If anyone is interested please contact me and I can
find out any particulars you might want to know.   My contact info is below.

Thanks and have a great day and enjoy the beautiful weather.

73 de WR5DC

Dennis H. Cody
dhcody at att.net
281-844-0985