[W5SFA] summer fest

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Sat Jul 28 17:13:28 CDT 2018

John,

Thanks for sorting out the list of presentations, that will come in handy!  Looks like a pretty decent program this year.

We will probably arrive Friday afternoon, around 3 pm or thereabouts.  I suspect we'll head over to the bar at the Crowne Plaza for happy hour - so if you or anyone else arriving Friday want to meet up that might be a good place as any.

73,

Roger N5RWK