[W5SFA] Today is the Day

jparmalee at aol.com jparmalee at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 17:44:18 CST 2018

Roger, Jeanne and I enjoyed finding the Kenny store after hearing about it so much.  I enjoyed the 5 watt  battery powered  rig with the lash up antenna.  Sorry I missed the 40 meter rig, I assume it wasn't doing the job. Jeanne got cold but didn't mind waiting in the car, she is a trooper. I have the 28th in my schedule.

John Parmalee
Jparmalee at aol.com
281-380-3811
K5VGM WI2XLJ